Monday, January 7, 2013

Soooooo worth it...

S and I had been wanting to take the girls on a family vacation for quite some time now. We kept talking ourselves out of it saying they were too young to care, we should probably put the money aside for something else, this won't be worth it, etc. But we finally broke down and made it happen! Can I just say, TOTALLY worth it. We've been on trips as a family before, but never just us. It was amazing to have a week together. No interruptions, no distractions, just S and I focusing on the kids. The time together was very much needed, and on the way home S and I committed to do these things more often. I think we forget how important - no matter how young the kids are - to make these special memories with them. Heaven knows we won't have them for long. 

C on the way home from California. All her Disneyland souvenirs in hand! Poor thing was exhausted, but happy. 

No comments: