I have good intentions every Christmas to make goodies for friends and neighbors, but honestly it never happens. This year I vowed that wouldn't be the case! So I gathered some of my favorite recipes and a few new ones to try out, put C to bed and M and I got busy. The first few hours were fun....but by hour five and six we were starting to feel less and less of the holiday spirit! Maybe (like always) mom bit off more then she could chew. But we had fun and ended up with pretty good amount of "deliver worthy" treats.
We had fudge, chocolate covered marshmallow reindeer, sugar cookies and pumpkin cupcakes to name a few things.....yes there was more. But I loved spending time with my little girl and we had some good laughs! Which of course, is the whole point of making Christmas goodies...right? Memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment