Here are my beauties decorating the Christmas tree. As you may be able to tell - we were still recovering from our two week vacation....
But we got the job done, and the girls were very impressed with their work!
I loved watching the tree change from day to day as the girls rearrange each ornament, putting their favorites down low where they could see and reach them. Some branches were left completely bare while others had multiple ornaments weighing them down. The first couple of days I tried to keep up with it, evening everything out as best I could. Then the thought came to me that someday I would have the "perfect" Christmas tree with ornaments that never move, and lights that don't get pulled and twisted. And I would also have an empty house and probably miss the uneven, always changing tree. So, I opted to leave it just the way it was, and enjoy the girls excitement while I could!
No comments:
Post a Comment