I can NOT believe I have a six year old. How did this happen?
M knew for weeks that she wanted to have a La La Loopsy Birthday Party. Personally, those things are a little freaky looking to me, but I went with it. We started preparations several weeks in advance just in case mom went into labor and had the baby and Dad had to take over. Of course, mom is still pregnant... But we were prepared!
We have some of the sweetest girls in our ward, and they were nice enough to come celebrate with us. And of course, it wouldn't be a party with out our cousins! M decided on La La Loopsy masks and picked out specif colors for each of her friends. Some were a little more excited to wear them then others...
C was just happy to be involved! She loves Birthday parties and didn't want to miss a second of her sisters big day!
We decided it would be fun to do a craft. (What little girl doesn't love crafts!) Thanks to Pinterest, we found some fun ideas! The girls got to decorate their own La La Loopsy however they wanted. M and I cut out different shirts, pants, dresses, skirts, aprons, hair bows, leggings, etc. and had buttons and yarn ready to complete whatever look the girls chose. We had some pretty awesome La La Loopsy dolls when things were all said and done. And thanks to Sarah for being my glue-er....it was a big help!
Present time came and M was spoiled! Thanks to everyone who brought a gift....M didn't know what to do with herself! She's never had so many fun gifts to open.
After presents were open, we sang happy birthday and had cupcakes and pizza. Then it was off to the bedroom to play. All the balloons came off the walls, and they started their own party! I love that M has such great friends. It was so much fun for me to watch everyone play and interact with each other. I love these different times and phases in my kids lives.
Thank you to everyone who made M's day so special! It was a success.


















No comments:
Post a Comment