Tuesday, May 21, 2013

M and C these days...

Life is constantly changing in our home lately. Routines have been thrown out the window, a clean house is a luxury that rarely happens, cartoons are moms tool to survive, and sleep is.....I don't even know....I can't remember. I am learning to slow down, take a deep breath, only accomplish the "musts", and take time to enjoy what's important. Sometimes I can't believe how I've let things go. It isn't like me to not be organized. Truth is, I've had to accept that I am ONE person doing the job of a 100 and I just can't get it all done at once. 

These two girly's have been A-Mazing! They are so patient with a crazy mom trying to figure this three kids thing out, and lucky for me they haven't held it against me. We are all hanging in there, and taking time to enjoy little moments of triumph. It's a crazy, wild ride, but it's been fun!







No comments: